سه‌شنبه، تیر ۱۲، ۱۳۸۶

Hi mates

Oh! Mate means friend. This is an English word but typically Australians use it in their everyday conversations for many times.

I am not sure what I will write here. But as nobody has posted anything in this blog recently, I will do it.

Today I was a bit pissed off and not focused so I decided to change something in my mind. I found some books related to mind, the way of thinking and the like. So, I write some sentences and quotes in here. Maybe you will find them interesting and useful.


“Remember, success is a personal choice, and it starts in your thoughts.”
“If you wait for the perfect ideal moment to go for your goal, you may be waiting for ever.”
“Only those who are never free to fail are truly free from failure.”

Last intake I took two subjects at university. For our assignments we made a group of three students. From the first days, I understood that my group members are not hopeful about the assignment and therefore their marks. Moreover, they did not think about their task in a positive way.
The whole intake I was trying to give them hope. I can make some examples:

1)
_ A: when are you coming to university?
_B: I think the rain will stop in few minutes, I will move in few minutes.
_A: no, it won’t stop till one hour.
(The rain stopped raining in three minutes)

2)
Before group presentation

_A: what if that girl asks a question?
_B: oh! I hate her. I hope she won’t ask a question.
_C: come on guys! We are prepared for that and doesn’t matter if she asks question.
(That girl didn’t ask a question)

Anyway, I just want to emphasize how hard it is to work in a group that members of the group are not sure and happy about themselves. I had a hard time while working with them I terms of having guts!

In the related book I am reading, there are some nice examples that I guess you know them:

Unhelpful language
If I finish this book
I will try to learn to speak French
I want to but
I can’t change

Helpful language
When I finish the book
I will learn to speak French
I want to and
I can learn how to change


To be honest, I am tired of writing in finglish and waiting for a Farsi windows which I have no idea how I can find it as well.

If you don’t mind reading in English I will keep continue writing in it.

Cheers,
yale

هیچ نظری موجود نیست: